Amenities, Activities, and Features
Hand and Heart
No matter which side of the Jennings McCall Center you reside in, certain features just don't change because we feel they are paramount to quality of life. You can depend on our friendly, qualified staff -- from drivers, maintenance and housekeeping, through our on-site nurses, visiting doctor, in-house dentist and pharmacy services, to our beauty/barber salon, food service and front desk professionals.
Rely on twenty-four hour staff at the push of a button, so our highly-trained caregivers or certified nursing assistants can help when that moment arrives. Meals and housekeeping run like clockwork. Relax and enjoy a pleasant life with ultimate independence, confidence and freedom. Help will be there when your loved one needs it.
Keeps families together with individual service plans for married couples, brother/brother, sister/sister, brother/sister, or parent/child combinations -- yet offers maximum independence and care for those who need it...
- Fifteen acres of lush, scenic, country-like surroundings
- Spacious studio, and one- and two-bedroom apartments (from 300-900 square feet)
- Full-service dining rooms
- Intercom calling system in every apartment and an available Lifeline Emergency Response Program -Residents have the option of having an emergency response button on their person which can be activated by them in an emergency situation. There is a $50 refundable deposit and a $20 monthly charge.
- Free wireless internet access
- Resident phone service for a flat monthly rate including long distance calling
- Planned activities and transportation
- Weekly housekeeping services
- In-house beauty shop
- Greenhouse and garden plots
- Carports and additional securable storage
- Cable television, and other amenities
- The Grand Theater - a large media room
- Reasonable rent!